Translate

08 February 2022

Portugal: Cascais 08 Feb 22

The Marina at Cascais
     
Cascais (cash-kice) is a fishing/seaport tourist destination so close to Lisboa that it may as well be considered a suburb. We spent two days there at a beautiful hotel, the Grand Real Villa Italia. I could add numerous superlatives about the location, the accommodations, and of course, the food; but why?--you can easily imagine it all if you remember truly idyllic scenes in movies during which you wished you were there.

We strolled more than 10,000 strides, or whatever it is that Fitbit measures, each day according to ML's wristband. Given the soreness of my back, legs, and other joints and appendages, I am confident in her declaration.

This was ML's third visit there, my second. We would have no hesitation about taking each and everyone of y'all there (or, is it supposed to be "all y'all"? I don't speak Texican as well as I used to).